Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Handbag

Swingpack Coach Madison Op Art Sateen Graphic yang i order online dari blog  www.mybizfromusa.blogspot.com telah selamat i received last week, i dah jadi regular customer for this blog coz selalu sangat order, not for me only but i ordered for my sisters, friends or sesapa2 yang berminatlah...hi..hi..(saje tolong kawan2 kan). Delivery memang tip top...tak payah tunggu lama-lama, if dah bayar deposit, she will post to her mother here, then if u want handbag fast, make it a full payment, the handbag will send to the hand. Credit to kak Ulin, I give her 5 star rating for the service she give for me. Nak tengok swingpack yang i order tu...hi..hi..(jangan salah tafsir ye, i bukan nk menunjuk kt sapa2, just for publish kt my blog je)... Very nice kan...cantik sangat2...memang i puas hati lah...

Ini lah swingpack i yang comel tu...hi..hi..

No comments: